You have certainly made a bad judgement call,
70 mg of Temazepam is quite a large dose and can lead to toxicity, depending on how much and how long you were taking the same on a regular basis,
I would recommend talking to poison control ASAP 1-***-***-**** in the USA for the same.
You MUST NOT take ANY alcohol, since this is a deadly combination and most serious complications have been reported when these two are combined,
Overdose symptoms may include extreme drowsiness, confusion, muscle weakness, slurred speech, tremors, a slow heartbeat, shallow breathing, feeling light-headed,fainting, seizure (black-out or convulsions), and coma.
Dr. Gupta, MD