Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Ive had this couch for about two weeks now. Its a chest

Customer Question

So ive had this couch for about two weeks now. Its a chest cough and its causes shortness of breath. Im thinking its bronchitis. I have been coughing up phlegm but its gotten better through out the time. The color of the phlegm has gotten lighter and ive been coughing less so i think im getting better. However, when i work out or eat its still really hard for me to breathe which is causing me anxiety. Again this has been going on for two weeks now. Is it to the point where I should go to the doctor or should i just wait it out?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

Hi and welcome.

I think you have chest infection and you need antibiotics for this after having culture of the phlegm. I would recommend you to visit your doctor so that he can prescribe antibiotics for you and can have detailed chest examination.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Wish you good health