Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)

My daughter has PCOS. She is generally symptom free. She

Customer Question

My daughter has PCOS. She is generally symptom free. She does not take medication. She is 28. She is slim (105-110 lbs.), does not have acne, etc. or symptoms of diabetes. She does get cysts in the groin & neck area. She is very anxious & worried about a cyst under her chin, which becomes more visible if she presses the muscles on roof of her mouth. What should she do?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 month ago.

Hi. I amCustomerWelcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 month ago.

It is highly likely that lumps are not cyst but likely a Enlarged Lymph nodes in neck and groin area , which become prominent when muscle of respective area are stretched .

So it would be ideal for her to Examine such Lump , as in most of the cases such Lumps are not Dangerous , but there nature should be decided with FNAC test .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

“Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please take the time to leave me a positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer. You can always ask me for a follow-up question post rating the answer. You can also ask for me in the future by going on the link”