Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Experience:  Master of Internal medicine & Gastroenterology with six years of experience (London). MBBS
16101430

I've had an inflamed sinus above my right eyebrow that is

Customer Question

I've had an inflamed sinus above my right eyebrow that is causing facial pain for the past week. What do I take to get rid of it and for how long? I've been rinsing with salt water twice a day and taking nasacort.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for the question and coming here. I would like to say that you can take sinu-tab or Ibuprofen available on the counter and also may need to start course of antibiotics. I will suggest to see your physician for examination and your physician can prescribe you antibiotics. Also I will suggest to take steam inhalation and honey lemon tea which will be beneficial for you.

Please click positive rating hopefully excellent. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. Don't worry if you forget anything you can always come back to me.

Best wishes

Amir