Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution

I go to a pain management doctor and had a script for valium

Customer Question

Hi, I go to a pain management doctor and had a script for valium from my psychiatrist, so he does urine tests and sends them to a lab. My question is, my valium has stopped working, because I have been taking it for so long. I did have an old script from my psychiatrist for klonopin in which I kept two of the 2mg, I took one of them on August 1st and it worked much better. But I had a urine test with my pain mngmnt doc on Aug. 26th, and he sent the urine to the lab , will one 2mg of klonopin come up on the Test? I go to my psychiatrist tomorrow and plan on telling him this and get a new script for klonopin. I do have a printout from my pharmacy of the old script to show my doctor
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 month ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

No, this will not show up after 25 days

it will be out of your system

Zero chance

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

Thanks for using

Thanks for this question

Please don't forget a positive rating

I appreciate it. :)

if you have more questions, just reply