DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I had a major surgery in March of this year and in Junei had

Customer Question

I had a major surgery in March of this year and in Junei had to be reopened due to gangrene. I was left opened with a wound vac. Unfortunately the wound vac didn't work so I am doing wet to dry. I pack the wound everyday and a month ago I ended having sepsis. Was in hospital for 6 days. When discharged there was no smell what so ever. About two weeks ago I started having a horrible order... a lot of drainage and hurting everywhere. Do you possibly think that the gangrene is back
Category: Medical
Expert:  DR.EHTISHAM replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It seems that there is an infected wound which is giving rise to such discharge and pain. This definitely need an examination by your surgeon at the earliest

Can you please tell where exactly was the gangrene and what was your initial surgery ?

Good luck

Feel free to ask if any more question

If done Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating

Regards