DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I am on vacation and am having mid-back pain. I realized

Customer Question

I am on vacation and am having mid-back pain. I realized that I forgot my pain medication at home. Is there anything I can do?
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I take Fioricet for migraines as a maintenance med, and Lortab as needed, which is what I forogot
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Back issue history, scoliosis that was never treated, but I'm not allergic to anything, not pregnant, etc
Category: Medical
Expert:  DR.EHTISHAM replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

This is a prescription only drug and you won,t get it without a prescription . You can take Tylenol and anti inflammatory like Ibuprofen to see if it help in relieving your symptoms

Good luck

Feel free to ask if any more question

If done Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating

Regards

I can understand this might not be the answer you were looking for but its the only legal answer

Good luck

Feel free to ask if any more question

Regards