Neuro Doctor
Neuro Doctor, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  American Board Certified Neurologist, Internal Medicine
56178413

I been living on endone for pain in the uterus and now I got

Customer Question

I been living on endone for pain in the uterus and now I got pain down the side
Category: Medical
Expert:  Neuro Doctor replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist with vast experience in diagnosing & treating all types of neurological & other medical/gynecological conditions including the concerns of Pain condition you have mentioned here and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.

First I will ask few questions so that I can gather additional information related to your health concerns;

1) Could you tell what is your exact question for us?

2) Could you describe this new pain down the side, where is the exact location, how severe it is, is there any back pain too?

3) Are you having any numbness or tingling sensation (pins and needle sensation) anywhere?

4) You have mentioned you are having pain in the uterus - what is the cause for the pain in the uterus? Was it investigated? Do you have abnormal bleeding too?

5) How much endone you take, how many times/day, and have you tried any other treatments other than endone?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It pain that is 7 and the gp done a unsound yesterday and the uterus is in pain and its only 1 side
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
They wondering why im getting infections uti

Okay I see, let me clarify this, are you telling the uterine pain is located only one side of the uterus? How is the new pain you have mentioned here different from the previous pain?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Just 1 uterus side

Okay I see, totally for how long are you having this pain? Have you received the ultrasound report, or not yet? Are you having any burning sensation while passing urine, or any blood in the urine etc? Are you having any abnormal bleeding per vagina? Any menstrual abnormalities?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No bleeding

Thanks for all these additional information. I will opt-out from this question so that another expert will help you with this question. All the very best! Best regards!

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Would it be the uterus been a camera up there

I see that your gp has ordered an ultrasound test, so we need to wait for the official report of this test. Hopefully it will tell us why you are having this pain and also Infections/UTI.

The pain you are having may be coming from the uterus or even kidney conditions too can cause this type of pain. Kidney conditions like kidney stones can cause both pain as well as UTI. The ultrasound test will show if you have any kidney stones. There are other kidney conditions like certain structural abnormalities or congenital kidney or ureter abnormalities that also can predispose to UTI, and these conditions can also cause pain.

There are primary conditions of the Uterus too which can cause both pain and UTI

There are certain conditions of the Pelvis which also can cause both pain and UTI

As you see there are various possibilities that can cause both pain and UTI and we need to follow up on the ultrasound test which will shed further light and explain the cause for your symptoms and then treated accordingly.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or if you want to discuss this further.

Hi, please let me know if you have any further questions, or if you want to discuss this further; and please click a positive rating (preferably 5 Star/Excellent) to credit for the time & effort put by me in answering your health question, and this is the only way I will be credited for my service to you. If you have follow-up or additional questions you can ask them after the rating too. Best regards!