Daniel Sheibley, MD
Daniel Sheibley, MD, Doctor
Experience:  MD Grad Jefferson Medical College 2009. Internal Med intern 2010 & Radiology residency 2011. Husband & father of two.

I am in soo much pain. Have tooth infection..was given

Customer Question

i am in soo much pain. Have tooth infection..was given ibuprofin 600 for pain every 6 hours... I cant make it to the 6th so took it at 5 the last two times..... now scared i am overdosing ..and suferign from panic attacks this doesnt help thinking it.. but pain toooo much to have waited for the full 6 hours so took it the last 2 times at 5 hours..... Am i in danger? I tried asking awhile ago but this website wont let me read response so trying again...feel nausueas and panicky.. I think becasue of the idea of overdosing
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Daniel Sheibley, MD replied 1 month ago.

Hello you need to contact your prescribing physician for a narcotic pain reliever such as percocet to hold you over until your tooth is fixed. That would be healthier for you by far.