Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist with vast experience in diagnosing & treating all types of neurological & other medical conditions including the tingling sensation you have mentioned here and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.
First I will ask few questions so that I can gather additional information related to your health concerns;
1) how old are you?
2) For how long are you suffering from this tingling sensation?
3) Are you having neck and back pain? Did you have any neck and back x rays or scan films? If yes, what did they show?
4) Are you also having any numbness and pain in the arms and legs?
5) What other treatments you have tried other than therapy, chiropractor, lorazepam etc?
6) Are you having anxiety disorder or are you under excessive stress? Does the tingling correlate with anxiety or nerves or does it look independent?
7) What kinds of investigations have you already had to find out the cause for the tingling sensation? Have you seen a neurologist already?