Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

I have tingling in my arms and legs do not have diabetes. It

Customer Question

I have tingling in my arms and legs do not have diabetes. It starts in the morning and it will sometimes stop during the day. I walk everyday and exercise each day. It has made me very nervous. I take lorazepam 0.5 mg for my nerves. I go to a chiropractor twice aweek.Afraid to take medicine because of the side effects. other medicines I take premarin and hz2 What can I do for this tingling Also I have acid reflux do not take any medicine just watch what I eat
Category: Medical
Expert:  Neuro Doctor replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist with vast experience in diagnosing & treating all types of neurological & other medical conditions including the tingling sensation you have mentioned here and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.

First I will ask few questions so that I can gather additional information related to your health concerns;

1) how old are you?

2) For how long are you suffering from this tingling sensation?

3) Are you having neck and back pain? Did you have any neck and back x rays or scan films? If yes, what did they show?

4) Are you also having any numbness and pain in the arms and legs?

5) What other treatments you have tried other than therapy, chiropractor, lorazepam etc?

6) Are you having anxiety disorder or are you under excessive stress? Does the tingling correlate with anxiety or nerves or does it look independent?

7) What kinds of investigations have you already had to find out the cause for the tingling sensation? Have you seen a neurologist already?

Hi, have you received my question posted above? I hope you are not encountering any technical glitches to access this site properly. If you require more time it is perfectly fine. Please take your time and reply when your time permits. Best Regards, ***** *****