Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO

Sweats profusely, pain in ankles, trouble with balance,

Customer Question

Sweats profusely, pain in ankles, trouble with balance, standing and walking, slurred words, trouble conversing and answering questions, doesn't sleep well, can only read and write limitedly, totally dependent on others for bathing, toilet, grooming, meals, etc. Can't drive.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, Dr. Stan here to help you today.

I believe you are asking about someone else. You are describing the symptoms of dementia, Alzheimer type. Your description is also of someone who may have had a stroke.

What medications have been prescribed?

Where is the person you describe living, a rehab facility?, nursing home?

I am here to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. We are credited only after you give a positive rating of 3-5 stars for the information I provided. Thank you.