Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.

My throat looks bigger then the left side i feel something

Customer Question

my throat looks bigger then the left side i feel something is stuck in my throat and i do feel a bump in my neck little one feels like it's attached to the vein i got bit of ear pain .
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 2 months ago.

Dear customer,

Since when are you having these symptoms? Do you have throat pain too or fever? Is it possible for you to upload a picture.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ive had then over a month now and if i turn my neck towards the left side and drink or eat something and swollow i can hear like a click sound and something there
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
thw lump i notice 3 years ago and have never gone or gotten bigger , i told doctor he told me to get blood work done i came up with high bad cholesterol, and i never took the pills and since then till now i still feel lump but now when i open mu mouth i one side looks bigger
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
new pic

Dear customer,

Thanks for your question.

The bump in the neck may be a lymph node which has increased in size probably as a reaction to inflammation in the area it drains. The chronic inflammation is likely to be in the throat and may be due to reflux of acid or due to post nasal drip. So I would ask you to consult your doctor about these conditions and whether your symptoms are due to them and if any of these conditions are diagnosed then treating them will be beneficial and the bump in the neck will then decrease in size gradually.

Take care.

Please rate the answer with a positive rating.