Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

DULL ACHE IN MY COLON USUALLY AFTER READING ON TOILET FOR

Customer Question

DULL ACHE IN MY COLON USUALLY AFTER READING ON TOILET FOR TOO LONG-GET IT ONCE IN AWHILE FOR PAST 20 YEARS. sOMETIMES SMALL BIT OF BLOOD-
JA: In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: 47 VERY HEALTHY STRONGER IN THE GYM THEN IN 20S, DRUMMER WHOLE LIFE SIT DOWN ALOT FOR WORK AND GIGS. MODERATE BEER DRINKER. PROBABLY EAT TOO MUCH SUGER. CUT OUT RED MEAT 25 YRS AGO,
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: NOT MINE BUT EVERY FAMILY MEMBER HAS HAD DIFFERENT CANCERS-
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

Hi and welcome.

Dull ache and especially any kind and amount of bleeding needs to be evaluated thoroughly. As you had family history of cancers as well i would recommend you to see a Gastroenterologist for physical examination and a colonoscopy that is examination of your colon with inside camera is highly recommended.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Wish you good health.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

Wish you good health.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on the stars on top of the screen. Wish you good health.