Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.

I recently purchased some 2mg Clonazepam pills from mexico,

Customer Question

I recently purchased some 2mg Clonazepam pills from mexico, came in a pack of 30. its round, white, on one side has a cross to split pill into 1/4 pills, the other side has some weird imprint like circles, kind of starting from the middle and working their way out to the edge. I cant seem to find them on any pill identifier and I didn't get a chane to look at the package they came in as I put them in my pill bottle as soon as I got them so I could take them across the border legally with them. is there anyway you could verify that these are in fact Clonazepam/Klonopin 2mg pills? I would very much so appreciate any help you cn provide, thanks you hope to hear from yiu soon.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 months ago.

Could you attach a picture of the side of the pill that shows the imprint that looks like circles?

I had asked for a picture of the pill to determine whether the imprint is recognizable.

If there is no imprint that involves letters and numbers, then it is clear that this is not a medicine that is manufactured for availability in both Mexico and the US.

However, if there is any chance of identifying the pill, it would be necessary to review the imprint on the pill.

But the most that can be said is that the absence of an imprint involving letters or numbers would mean that it is not a pill that would also be available in the US.