Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I hAD a partial thyroidectomy (no cancer) however, after I

Customer Question

hello I hAD a partial thyroidectomy (no cancer) however, after I got home, and I was icing with a towel rapped around the ice, i woke up with lumps on my upper chest and bumps are growing.
It literally alarmed the Endocrinologist. She did not finish her report with me and her main concern was for me to see a or my Infectious Disease Doctor.
I went there and there are some key numbers there is no fever. my blood pressure is 145/80. I have NEVER HAD THATNUMBER it is NORMALLY 110/80. HeartRATE 127 (and up to 144), and finally the oxygen saturation was 87. I am not a nurse, but this indicates that if therein not a visual issue there will be one. Well I went in because of a visual issue. All on my upper chest I have pink and my puzzle is this. Why have they and this is 4 great hospitals in Washington State, Why are they just staring at the upper part of my chest. This itches, but not offensively. I can deal with it. I tis the pain when you push int
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 3 months ago.

Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Can you attach a picture of the rash/lumps?