Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.

I'm interested in using a doctor recommended medical device

Customer Question

I'm interested in using a doctor recommended medical device (if any exist that is) to attempt to regrow my foreskin. Not any product which has the disclaimer "sold as a novelty only". I'm 40.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 months ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

I am sorry that no expert has yet responded, but there is no medical device that has been shown to be effective at regrowing the foreskin, and there are some risks involved with any attempt. Any device that applies traction on tissue around the head of the penis also may injure that tissue, which may then form scar tissue that can squeeze the penis. The technology may evolve, but the current technology does not support the use of such a device.

If it is important to you to have a foreskin, then you can consider surgical implantation of tissue, but there is no easy method for acquiring a foreskin.