Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

Dr Rick did not get back with me from my question yesterday.

Customer Question

I have a lot of medical issues and one bring defecation problems because muscles tighten rather than relax plus I have hemorrhoids (one with a band). My dr said I can use suppositories and enemy's but my nurse is not available to give me an enema (I cannot give myself one because of rods down my whole back). I have not used suppositories much but they do not seem to work. Ducolax worked once. Glycerin twice. I do not eat much because I am always in pain. Anyway, what would be the best suppository to try again. Do both that unmentioned, draw water in to help push it out? This is so chronic that I worry I will not survive all the tests I still have to do. ER does not like to give enemas. They send you home with meds you would use for a colonoscopy. Loss of more weight.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 2 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Sorry I didn't get back online "day job" was out of control and I didn't get home until after 9 pm :(

Would you like to start a new thread or go back to the old one?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Go back to the old one. I can imagine how busy you are!

Now I can't find the old one :(

How about we just start over here?

I'm about to start clinic but I will try go get online over my lunch -- since I'm in charge I get 90 minutes for lunch ;)

I'm in Central time.