Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.

I have a history of low blood sugar. Sometimes after eating

Customer Question

Hi, I have a history of low blood sugar. Sometimes after eating a meal I crave more food. When I use to go a long time without eating I felt dizzy and bloated. A few years ago I would often over eat a wondered why I did not vomit or gain weight. I feel sick right now, like I'm going to throw up, but I can't. How can I stop this from happening, and control the amount of food that I eat?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 2 months ago.

I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you

Did you check your Fasting blood sugar levels? Thyroid? before?

Craving can happen in diabetes, thyroid disorders or it can be natural

If not done I suggest to get the blood tests done once

I also suggest on DEworming, a tablet of Albendazole 400mg one dose will do.

Keep an alarm or chart and plan the day's food timings as well as food items you are going to to eat and this will help in regularizing habits

If you have any further questions, please ask

Please do not hesitate and feel free to ask if you have any further questions by clicking on the reply button.

If done for now, please leave a positive rating

[Request to click on the 5th star above the chat box at the top right corner of the page].

Only after you leave a positive rating we experts are compensated for the answer, so please don’t forget to do so.

You can always reach me with "For Dr. Chaithanya only" in the medical or health categories.

Below link is the fastest way to reach me,

A little bonus from your side is welcome and highly appreciated!

Thanks for using