Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

The back of my throat is not its usual pink color and there

Customer Question

the back of my throat is not its usual pink color and there are a lot of orange bumps all over. I don't have any fever, but I have ear aches and dull pain behind my breast bone and upper back. what could be the cause of this?
JA: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: I haven't had any recent injuries. The pain bothers me the most when I am sitting or laying down.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I had scarlet fever when I was about two years old and I had my tonsils removed when I was 6 years old
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 3 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How long has this been going on?

Do you have any other symptoms?

How old are you?

M/F?

Are you having any problems breathing or swallowing?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.