Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I had oral and vaginal sex with a man in January. I recently

Customer Question

I had oral and vaginal sex with a man in January. I recently noticed that my throat looked kind of strange. It does not hurt at all and I have no other symptoms. My friends say not to worry about it. I am currently taking herbs and vitamins to keep up my health. Can you tell me what you think it looks like? I have already went and got std test and everything came back normal. However, they didn't swab my throat.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 3 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Stan, here to help you.
Board Certified with 40 years of Patient Care. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 3 months ago.

Can you send pictures of your throat?

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 3 months ago.

I have not gotten any pictures from you, but with negative STD testing, even though your throat was not swabbed, the cause is not a sexually transmitted infection. Do you smoke or have allergies? If you are a smoker and your throat looks lacey white you may have leukoplakia. Other causes could be postnasal drainage Your doctor would be the best to evaluate your throat. I am here to answer any additional questions. Please leave a positive rating of 3-5 stars, this is how I am credited for my response. Thank you.

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 3 months ago.

Are you feeling any better?