Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

I need a prescription for Lisinopril-hctz 10/12.5 mg. 30 day

Customer Question

I need a prescription for Lisinopril-hctz 10/12.5 mg. 30 day supply. Sent to Wallgreens, 4710 E Rose Garden Lane Phoenix AZ 85050. I have been traveling a ton and need the 30 day supply until I can visit a new doctor. Can you assist?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for the question.

That would not be legal.

You have to see a doctor to get a prescription.

Did you know that your doctor can call in one refill anywhere in the states, almost all states?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
OK thanks. And this can not de done online?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can we meet on line?

No, this can not be done on line.

We answer questions only.

You will need to have your doctor call in the prescription until you get to him.

Actually, unless you have been abusing prescriptions, he is fairly obligated to do that, as long as he has seen you within the last 3 to 6 months.

If there is a medical reason not to do it, he does not have do.

Any quick clinic could examine you and give you a temporary prescription for this drug, as that is in person.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent (5)—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here