Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I hope you can read the previous notes from the previous Dr

Customer Question

I hope you can read the previous notes from the previous Dr but I have not been satisfied with dances supposed to be a free consultation because they raided the other doctor poorly it seems like nobody I take that back not nobody but most doctors that I have come in contact with over the last 30 years blow off pain and think people are faking pain is something only you can describe and only you can raise and only you can measure what you can take as the patient the doctor cannot judge that he cannot feel what does patient feels if I can get a doctor to feel what I feel for one day I would be satisfied but that's an impossibility I'm just looking for some help I am tired of crying I am tired of my marriage being affected I am tired of struggling to put my children through college what I have a degree I can make more than enough money to do I have a profession where I care for people and I help them manage their pain but I cannot get the same in return
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
18 because doctors cannot definitively Define pain inpatient they seem to be quick to label drug addict to get drugs wherever they can that's what they use bath salts that's why they use synthetic marijuana does weather move to States where marijuana is legal that's why they take drugs that they have no idea what is being cut with those people will always get drugs it's almost a parallel 2 gun control if people try to go about it legally they make it difficult the criminal that want guns can get them extremely easily things need to change and doctors need to help change
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Along with the government the DEA the DOJ and everyone in Congress and any other governmental level
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 3 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Are you male or female?

How long has this been going on?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.