Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

I'm hoping that you can see the previous doctors notes the

Customer Question

I'm hoping that you can see the previous doctors notes the last question I had or he had directed at me was that I seemed to be willing to do alternative medicine I was told by my physician that alternative medicines have not worked and no one will do surgery on my hip because I recently had a heart attack my hip is getting worse I can hardly walk but yet I still'twork 12 hours medicating people with Dilaudid and all I'm asking for is the same dosage of medication I've been on for almost 30 years and never asked for any more never asked for a larger amount I've been taking 4 Norco 10 / 325 a day and I don't understand why as certified pain management anesthesiologist will tell you over the phone will no have his receptionist tell you over the phone that you can come in and see him but he is not giving me any patience anymore narcotics how am I supposed to find a doctor that can treat me. I would love to have a doctor feel what I feel for just one day and maybe they would have some empathy
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 2 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

can you copy/paste the previous conversation? I can not access it.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.