Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Trying to find out why I have such bad throat pain pain with

Customer Question

Trying to find out why I have such bad throat pain pain with excessive amounts of sticky saliva and flem, constantly throughout the day and causes severe pain i have to spit, and im sure people become disgusted with this.. but it chokes me so im forced to.. when i cough up the flem i can smell the feces, or just a foul smell, i have also coughed up small stones that smell of feces but this occurs rarely, an overload of mucus in our bodys perhaps? but from what i dont know..
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 3 months ago.

Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. Do you have symptoms like nasal obstruction, nasal discharge, headache etc? Are tonsils visible in your throat and do they have any white marks on them? I am ear, nose and throat specialist and can assist you. Regards