Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

I am an 85 year male. On other occasions I was told that I

Customer Question

I am an 85 year male. On other occasions I was told that I had incipient Type 2 diabetes. After my last blood work I was told I have Type 2 diabetes. What would you recommend a change in diet or medication?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 2 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

If you are not sure if what your doctors are telling you is correct then the best thing to do is consult with an endocrinologist. Then, if this subspecialist tells you tha tyou have type 2 diabetes, follow her it starting insulin, a diabetic pill, a change in diet, weight loss or exercise.

Make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS