Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I am in a life threatening situation. I am autistic, live

Customer Question

I am in a life threatening situation. I am autistic, live alone and am socially avoidant.
I believe I may have undiagnosed prostate cancer that is advanced enough for me to require hospitalization. I don't have time to get a diagnosis. It could also be bladder cancer. Very little pain, but this morning there was some in the pelvic area. I've had LUTS for years, mostly frequency and urgency. Back pain earlier this year went on for 5 weeks.
Today I am housebound, mentally confused, and increasingly incapacitated. I have been to tHe ER three times in the past month complaining of severe drowsiness, mental fatigue and speech loss. Each time they sent me home.
I feel the need to go 911 again but what can I tell them and what can they see. In am undiagnosed, but dying. Can they detect the cancer in ER. I need assurance that I won't be sent home again. Basically, I am needing to get admitted as a patient with no diagnosis. I have doctors appointments with the aid of my sister but it may be too late for that.
Thanks for the advice.
Ken ***@******.***
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 7 months ago.

Hi there ...

Please tell me Do you have weight loss , blood in Urine or loss of appetite ?

Regards .