Neuro Doctor
Neuro Doctor, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  American Board Certified Neurologist, Internal Medicine

Ive been peing a lot recently

Customer Question

ive been peing a lot recently
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  Neuro Doctor replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist with experience in treating all neurological and all other medical conditions including the concerns of excessive peeing you have mentioned here and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.

First I will ask few questions so that I can gather additional information related to your health concerns;

1) How long you have this issue?

2) Is this a new problem, or have you ever had it before?

3) Any investigations or testing already done?

4) Any other symptoms you have? Like excessive thirst, weight loss or gain, increased or loss of appetite, headaches, or any other unusual or new symptoms?

5) Any burning sensation while passing urine?

6) How is your daily fluid/water intake, normal, or excessive, or less than normal?

Hi, have you received my questions posted above? I hope you are not encountering any technical glitches to access this site properly. If you require more time it is perfectly fine. Please take your time and reply when you can.

Hi, I had asked few questions above earlier and I have not received any reply from you so far. I am not sure whether you are facing some technical glitches or whether you are busy now. What I thought in the meantime is to post some information here related to your new symptom, please go through this information and follow up with me and we can discuss this further.

Coming to the discussion;

Please see there are myriad causes for new onset excessive peeing(if it is not due to excessive consumption of fluids/water), and such conditions or causes include the following;

Diabetes mellitus

Diabetes insipidus

Other Endocrine issues

Neurological issues

Urinary tract/Renal system (kidney, bladder & ureter etc) issues etc

As you see there are many different causes for excessive peeing

This needs to be further evaluated & investigated

Please try to see your Drs in the clinic so that they can thoroughly evaluate & investigate you and once the precise cause is identified it will be treated appropriately

Please not to panic, most of the times excessive peeing is not due to any serious issues, it can be treated & cured, so please try to see your Drs and get this investigated further so that early treatments can be instituted.

Please go through the above information and then please let me know if you have any further questions or if you want any further clarifications related to your new symptom and we can discuss this further.

Best regards