Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  American Board Certified Neurologist, Internal Medicine
56178413

I took my rxd lunesta a little late and have to wake up at 5

Customer Question

Hi I took my rxd lunesta a little late and have to wake up at 5 and haven't been able to sleep is there anything I can do or take to counteract the lunesta. I'm prescribed adder all
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: 10mg adderall twice daily but took it last at noon. I have anxiety insomnia but today I have a new job interview which I'm assuming as to why I couldn't sleep. Yes I have a psych and pcp and have discussed this many times. He doesn't want to prescribe benzodiazepines but normally I sleep decent with lunesta unless I sheet anxious about waking up early
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: I've had trouble sleeping a very long time gotten worse last couple years.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I suffer from depression but he's aware of that. Usually I take my lunesta much earlier and it works I just us school work and forgot till later
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Subbanna MD replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist with experience in treating all neurological and all other medical conditions including the concerns of countering the effects of lunesta which was taken later than your usual time you have mentioned here, and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.

If possible you may take an extra dose of Adderall. You are not non high dose of Adderall. You can take an extra dose, and this is the best way to counter the effects of Lunesta. Adderall highest dose per day is about 60 mg/day, you are on 20 mg/day now, so if you wish you can try an extra dose x one time to overcome the sedative effects of lunesta.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, and if you feel you have received the answer to your question please rate me to credit for the time and effort put by me in answering your question.

Best regards,

Neuro Doctor

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi, I am sorry I cannot do the phone service due to certain technical issues. If you wish to continue with this current question & answer format I will be very glad to continue assisting you further. Please let me know.

Hi, do you have any further questions, or do you need any additional clarifications? Please let me know.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My number is(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I would like to discuss this
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Are you there

Hi, due to technical issues I am unable to do phone calls. Do you want to use this current question & answer format and discuss with me further? Please let me know.