Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Dear Dr. I have a delicate and personal problem. During sex

Customer Question

Dear Dr. I have a delicate and personal problem. During sex last night my bf's penis got "bent". It immediately swelled up, was tender to touch but not badly painful and he was able to pee. We put ice on it for awhile and went to sleep. He just got up to pee, which he is still able to do, and it is now really black and blue, swollen but slightly less than before and tender but not painful. He is freaking out..do we need to go to the ER??
Category: Medical
Expert:  Neuro Doctor replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist with experience in treating all neurological and all other medical conditions including the concerns of genital issues of your boyfriend you have mentioned here, and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns related to your boyfriend.

First I will ask few questions so that I can gather additional information related to your health concerns related to your bf;

1) Did he use any sexual enhancing medication like Cialis or Viagra etc?

2) Was there any obvious trauma or injury to the genital during the sexual act?

3) Overall is this getting better, or stable, or getting worse now?

Hi, have you received my questions posted above? I hope you are not encountering any technical glitches to access this site properly. If you require more time it is perfectly fine. Please take your time and reply when you can.