Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Dr. ..... I tried to Cash you Out and it Told me that you

Customer Question

Dr. David ..... I tried to Cash you Out and it Told me that you referred me To Another Doctor .....You didn't Refer me to somebody else ..... I Hope ... ????You Didn't Forget our Conversations Today ???Michael
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I can try to Reach Dr. David .... Tomorrow ..... If he is Available ... I think we got our Conversations mixed up with Somebody else .....If you don't mind.....Thank You Very Much Dr. David ....Please Dr David, Let me know when you are Available ....With Gratitude,
Michael
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 9 months ago.

The question has been opened to other experts since the expert that you requested has not responded.

Can I be of assistance?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Good Day Dr Love .....I don't mind waiting for Dr David .... Will he still be able to see this ???Michael

OK.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 9 months ago.

This is Dr. David

I am here

do you want to do another phone consult service?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Dr David,I do Sir ..... But I will wait till Later today .... As I believe I really used your time Yesterday a bit Inappropriately but not on Purpose ..... I have Great Respect for you ...... And I Trust You ...... And I felt like I got you frustrated with me ..... So I will calm myself down ....Give you a little WELL NEEDED break from Michael....... Go to church .... Look for you Later today or this evening .....This way I can Really Prepare Myself so I use your well deserved time Wisely ...... And Ask you the Proper Question .... Professionally and NOT Waste Your Time or Get You Frustrated ......So I can see when you are Online with the Green Dot and, Yes, I do want to do another phone consult for just a Couple of minutes ... But Prepare Properly to make the Experience Valuable.... Because you are a Very Well Needed and Highly in Demand Dr....So I will Prepare ..... and Text You here .... when I have things prepared To Not Waste Your Time but Make Your Time Valuable ....Will that be Ok? ...... And with Great Thanks .....Respectfully,
Michael

your anxiety symptoms are severe

you will continue to worry about having lung cancer until you see your doctor and get some treatment for your anxiety symptoms

do you have a primary care doctor?

you need to be taking your anxiety medications.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Absolutely..... Yes ...... But I will tell yo something about it when we do a Phone Consult ... and Truly ... I will not continue to worry after today ... I will find closure today .... I know that sounds a little out there .... But I know how I process things ... And I know how to get myself through it .....I will look for you this afternoon or evening ... but I will see when you are Online and would like to do a Phone Call .... Later today .....I want to use your time wisely .... I Thank You so Much for your help .... This World needs more people like You ...Thank You for ALL You do .....I will look for you in a while and gratefully have a quick chat on the phone ....Thank You,
Michael

you will continue to worry.

you have not been able to find closure.

you need to see your doctor about your anxiety symptoms.

you need medications to help you decrease your anxiety symptoms.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I will Promise you 2 things ....1. After Today ... I WILL Get Closure on this Situation .... and I Promise ... I will Not Continue to Worry ...... This will then become a Part of the Past .... and2. I will find a Doctor to help me Cope with my Anxiety ....I will Promise this ..... I will look for you Later today .... to do a Phone Consult .....Thank You for ALL you do,
Michael

very well.