Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I wrote three days ago, and have a questions. I am a 36 year

Customer Question

Hello,I wrote three days ago, and have a couple follow up questions. I am a 36 year old male, 5'8", 135 lbs. Six days ago, I started experiencing a strange tingling, pins and needles, creepy, numb (paresthesias type) feeling on the lower right of my scrotum. Four days ago, I began noticing this feeling also in my inner right thigh and front of my right thigh. This morning I started feeling on the outside of my right thigh, and inner inner right thigh near by anus. The feeling is getting more uncomfortable. Urgent care Dr. thought it might be a hernia, but an ultrasound revealed there was no hernia present, but noted there was a slightly enlarged lymph node, which the urgent care physician said was an insignificant finding. You suggested it could be a slipped disc and to get a MRI and see a chiro, but my primary care physician is not in until Monday.The sensation has now spread to my heel, and the back of my right thigh. Is this still a symptom of a slipped disc? Should I seek more immediate care or can it still wait until Monday?Thank you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  khagihara replied 4 months ago.

Any weight change? Does anything make it better or worse? Any other symptoms? Any skin change? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history? Is your stress increased just before your symptoms started?