Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.

I have a disc with my MRI images of my knee and I was

Customer Question

good morning, i have a disc with my MRI images of my knee and I was wondering if someone was available to read them.
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?
Customer: my knee immobilizer , not moving, and pain medicine. otherwise the pain is unbearable
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
Category: Medical
Expert:  Vakul Aren replied 2 months ago.

Hello,I am Dr. Aren and I will help with your query.Can you send the disc over ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
im not sure how to add the viewing file to here
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text or Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
If we can face time or skype i can show you the video sequence of each view of the MRI
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 2 months ago.

I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you

You can mail me the images. Once you accept the offer, you will get my mail id. You can mail me