Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

I have a disc with my MRI images of my knee and I was

Customer Question

good morning, i have a disc with my MRI images of my knee and I was wondering if someone was available to read them.
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?
Customer: my knee immobilizer , not moving, and pain medicine. otherwise the pain is unbearable
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
Category: Medical
Expert:  Vakul Aren replied 11 months ago.

Hello,I am Dr. Aren and I will help with your query.Can you send the disc over ?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
im not sure how to add the viewing file to here
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text or Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
If we can face time or skype i can show you the video sequence of each view of the MRI
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 11 months ago.

Hello

I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you

You can mail me the images. Once you accept the offer, you will get my mail id. You can mail me