Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

A few weeks ago i started getting severe back pain by my

Customer Question

a few weeks ago i started getting severe back pain by my tailbone area. Like crushing nerve pain. I couldnt move and getting in and out of bed was unbearable. Saw a chiropractor and he said my sacrum and hip were out of alignment. Basically my whole left side. During this whole thing my girls parts have been KILLING ME! My ovaries, lower abdomen and i pretty much Skipped my menstrual cycle this month all together and i feel like my ovaries are going to explode. I had a pelvic ultrasound today and it came back normal. The lady couldnt find my right ovary which i thought was weird! The pain down there is so bad i feel like im being crushed. Had a pap recently and it came back normal. Im googling things and i thought maybe kidney stones... i just have no idea. My bloodwork from my physical the other day came back abnormal. My white blood cells are a lot higher then normal over 4,000 over normal range so that's freaking me out!!!! The pain excruitiating at night moving aroubd in bed and then again in tge morning. The dr. Called me in an antibiotic for kidney infection but she has no clue whats wrong. Also, th e tops of my thighs are killing me. Tganks so much for your help.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Also i did go to the er on july 4th i had an mri. I do have a couple heriated discs hitting nerve roots but its not bad. The pain is lower by tge tailbone. I cant bend backwards or stand straight. My pelvic area and ovaries are incredibly painful. Pain medication is not doing anything. I feel like could it be kidney stones stuck? I think i need a CT scan.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 4 months ago.

This is Dr. David

you should get a thin slice CT scan which can see small kidney stones

if you have had abdominal surgery before, you could be having adhesions or scar tissues in your abdomen which can be causing severe abdominal pains.

you could have had a ruptured ovarian cyst causing pain.

if you have constipation, or stool back up, severe constipation can cause pressure on the sacral plexus which can cause pain.

severe constipation and small pebble stools can cause severe diverticulosis pains which can be quite painful down in the pelvis

diverticulosis is when small bits of hard stool or food get caught in the wall of the bowels and can cause severe pain.

a CT scan or colonoscopy can look for diverticulosis

let me know if you have questions.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ive never had abdomen surgery. Its on both sides of my ovaries and across. If it were ruptured cysts why would it be causing all this low spine pain. Also, my WBC count is high. That would nean infection?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Also no constipation

yes, WBC count of 14 can be a sign of infection or severe inflammation or even pain in your body.

ruptured ovarian cysts on both sides can cause fluid in your pelvis and pain your lower spine

a slipped disk in your lower spine can cause pain there as well.

you should get your urine checked for bladder infection.

you should get that CT scan to check for problems and stones

medications like Azo can help numb up the bladder and if you had a kidney stone, it would help

if you didn't have a kidney stone, Azo would not help.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok thanks just one more thing if it were kidney stones, would the pain be like everything ive listed? Its intolerable.

usually kidney stone pain is on one side, one flank slide and moves down into the lower pelvis and groin area

and drinking more water helps push down the kidney stone.

your pain symptoms don't sound typical for a kidney stone.

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com