Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

What is the best diet or exercise for a 5 feet, 70 kg Asian

Customer Question

what is the best diet or exercise for a 5 feet, 70 kg Asian woman. I was diagnosed with obesity at age 35.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 4 months ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for the question ...

According to American Heart Association best exercise is Half hour brisk walk at least 5 days a week .

If someone want to loose weight than 1 hr strenuous exercise even throughout week is good .

Diet rich in vegetables and fruits with low protein diet is advised .

Good luck .

Please rate my answer as good service .

Thanks .

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Doctor, thank you for your quick response!
Aside from half hour brisk walking 5 days a week, how many times of exercise in a week is needed to lose weight?
I love rice and I can't take it out of my diet. Before I tried to eat wheat bread only for 3 consecutive months but I developed skin allergies.
Can you be more particular about what food should I take to make the diet and exercise more effective?
Thanks!
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 4 months ago.

For weight reduction , as I mentioned whole week , one hour strenuous exercise is advised .

With exercise , diet rich in fruits and low protein should be used .

Good luck .

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-abid/