Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I developed blisters on my lips inside and out on the lower,

Customer Question

I developed blisters on my lips inside and out on the lower, only outside on the upper. on Monday and my Dr gave me Triamcinolone 0.1% paste to apply. It cakes up and makes my lips stick together and dry up. The blisters have pealed off and they are now raw and have bleeding soars. Is there anything I can do? Should I see a Dentist? Is there a better treatment? I;m thinking maybe the sun did it. I was outdoors on a cloudy day in northern AZ. I had sunscreen everywhere but my lips.What is my next course of action?
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The advice I got first from this question was to use neosporin to prevent infection. I believe my doctor said that isn't for oral use. The lower lip is raw both inside and out.
Expert:  Michael Salama replied 4 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Salama MD,

Would you be able to upload a picture?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I tried to attach a video to this using the add files. I don't know if the app did it. If it didn'the can I email, text or use another method to send it. Thanks.

upload to photobucket.com