Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

I am a 50 year old woman. Homemaker, dog breeder (

Customer Question

Hi pearl, I am a 50 year old woman. Homemaker, dog breeder ( pomeranians)Last couple yrs, feeling poorly, fatigue, depression, just generálny feeling awful which i attributed to middle age and menopauza. About 2 years ago, I noticed skin erupción a long the jawline. I thought it was from a bad tooth. Lots of localized swelling. I should say, I have a Dr. Phobia and hate going to Dr. After the initial swelling went away, I would sometidos have a sharp swinging painting where the acné was. Also, let me say, I také very good care of my face, using only high end makeup and skin care. It seems as if i have some kind of Bug or worm or parasite on my face and throat. I have not went to dr.cuz i was so atraído they would say i have Morgellons or something like that. I thought the same thing till tonight when a couple actually came out of my jawline. My husband of 29 yrs. Initially thought I was crazy and almost had me convincente as well, saw it took. What could this be and should i go to the er tonight? How do i get rid of it? Please help
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: A couple years, but really bad the last few week s. No, have not spoke to Dr yet. Could i have got this parasite from my dogs or rescues?
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: But it does sound crazy which is why I have not gone, but it is there none the lessa nd i am not the only one who has seen it
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 4 months ago.

Dear customer,

Please do not worry and do consult your doctor and get a referral to a dermatologist. If there is any lesion in the skin then your doctor may do a skin biopsy. This will help your doctor to know the cause for the lesion and whether this could be due to a parasite. Then you may be prescribed oral medications or creams that can be applied to the lesion. Please do not delay and get examined as soon as possible.

Take care.

Dear customer,
If you have no further questions, please rate the answer with a positive rating.
Thanks.