Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

I am in menorca Spain and got bitten. It's blistered up and

Customer Question

Hi I am in menorca Spain and got bitten. It's blistered up and my heart rate went up to 99 all last night ans I had diahorreia. Although that's stopped now I am left with a sore spreading mess that's blistered can you tell me what this is
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 4 months ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for the question ...

This is inflammation at the site of bite , as body responded against bite manifested with blister formation with extravasation of fluid at bite area , in other word this is localized inflammation .

It would be ideal for you to have Hydrocortisone cream apply over area twice a day.

Get Tab Cetrizine 10 mg twice a day along with Tab Advil twice a day to control symptoms .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-abid/

Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 4 months ago.

Are you there ...