Hi, Dr. Stan here to help. Let me answer "when to take medication"
1. Metformina 850mg in morning before eating and at night before bed (about 12 hours after first dose).
2. Onglyza 5mg after breakfast.
3. Ramipril 10mg at bedtime.
4. Aspirin 81mg or 162mg at bedtime.
5. Amlodipine 10mg at bedtime.
6. Sutril Neo (for Rheumatoid Arthritis) in the morning after breakfast.
7. Glyclazide 30mg after breakfast.
8. Simvastatine 20mg. at night before going to bed.
You are taking 3 medications for Diabetes which is controlling your blood sugar. And, your blood pressure is in reasonably good control. I hope you feel well. I am here to answer any additional questions you may have. Please leave a positive rating of 3-5 stars. This is how I am credited for my response. Thank you.