Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
4713694

Yesterday afternoon I went to the hospital after spending

Customer Question

yesterday afternoon I went to the hospital after spending all night in toilet, everything I ate or drink sent to the bathroom. When I arrived at the hospital, I felt dehydrated, thinking of food made me gag, and felt high anxiety and mentally disoriented. They did ct scan, urine test and checked my stool. The diagnosis was gastritis, the doctor prescribed pantopramzole. Suffering from anxiety makes my condition so much worse. I feel pain, lots of nausea, gas, and a weird feeling in my gut. Can't sleep, I try but I feel pain and discomfort, on top of everything as Im laying down my left leg began to hurt. Is leg pain normal under the circumstances?
Doctor recommended to go to the specialist to get checked for ulcers, unfortunately it is the weekend and I probably wont get an appointment until some time next week.
Thanks for reading, any information you can give me that will help my condition is most welcomed.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I’d be happy to assist you.

I understand your concern.

You should add OTC mylanta gas and metamucil which relieve gas,gurgling in gut.

Also take OTC Zantac 150 mg at bedtime and pantaprazole in morning before meals.

You should hydrate yourself with plenty of fluids.

Do deep breathing.

Leg pain is not associated with gastritis.

You can do gentle massage with muscle relaxant ointment and apply warm compresses with a heating pad on affected area.

You should do leg stretching exercises.

And if your symptoms'll get worse over the time then visit Emergency room.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
May I help you further?
Please to not forget a positive rating and avoid poor/bad rating.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
Waiting for your response.

Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 4 months ago.

May I help you further?

Use reply to let me know if you have further queries.
Waiting for your response.