Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO

I have had 3 laprascopic surgeries through and now there is

Customer Question

I have had 3 laprascopic surgeries through and now there is a small cauliflower looking growth that oozes and has an smell. I have been putting peroxide and alcohol on it. It is black pink and skin tone in color and parts of it are falling off.
JA: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?
Customer: No everything else is fine and this has been going on with my naval for years but has gotten much worse lately and increased in size
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: The surgeries were due to pelvic inflammatory disease from a copper coil that was removed in 1979.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 3 months ago.

Hi, Dr. Stan here to help. It sounds like you have an incisional hernia that has become infected. Go to an Urgent Care Center now for evaluation. You could develop sepsis (infection in your blood stream). I am here to answer any additional questions you may have. Please leave a positive rating of 3-5 stars. This is how I am credited for my response. Thank you and feel better soon.