Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.

I am a 25 year old male. In the past I have binge drank

Customer Question

I am a 25 year old male. In the past I have binge drank alcohol. I also wake up and drink a redbull. I smoke a half a pack a day. Two months ago i got a really really bad pain in my stomach and right behind my stomach. Doctors did blood, fecal and urine sample. "Everything came back normal".
Now I wake up and I am dizzy, nauseaus, and weak and tired. I feel hungover in the afternoon. I keep getting a rash on my ankles and feet. Red spots the size of a marker dot.
I have only had the rash for a few months as well. I moved into a new house two weeks before the stomach pain. I figured new water caused the rash. Since then, it has come and gone.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 3 months ago.

I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you

These symptoms go in favour of gastric ulcer.

Have you undergone a upper GI Endoscopy along with these tests, if not please undergo upper GI Endoscopy once, this can tell us what is there in the stomach-Gastriris, Gastric ulcer or Hiatus hernia

Now, liver function tests, kidney functions and Echo are mandatory to rule out good bodily function, especially liver function test as liver can get dysfunction due to alcohol consumptions for long term. These are all blood tests.

I suggest you to minimize smoking and alcohol

Try with pantop 40mg daily once in the morning before food for 10 days and stop

Hope this helps

Please leave a positive rating at the top right corner of the page, the only way we experts are compensated for answering you

Follow up questions can be asked even after the positive rating

You can get back to me any time here,

Any bonus is welcome and appreciated

Best Regards

Dr Chaithanya