Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Throbbing pain in left wrist can't sleep. The where you take

Customer Question

Throbbing pain in left wrist can't sleep. The where you take pulse. Driving me crazy. When I apply pressure. I feel pain in legs or agtion feeling
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Any redness or swelling in the leg?
Customer: Nothing I took Tylenol no red ness in the legs
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Thyroid and they are checking me for heart disease. I have a stress test and eco coming up
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 4 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How long has this been going on?

How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

M/F?

Is this pain present at other times during the day?

What seems to make the pain better? Worse?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Last night started 6 hours 235 lbs female. Nothing is making it better. Took two Tylenol two hours ago

It is unusual to feel pain in your legs or agitation with this sort of thing.

If it is not getting any better your only option, seeing on how it Sunday, is to have the ER doctor take a look......

That is the only way to get to the bottom of what is causing this ongoing pain.

I must admit....I do not like the fact the pain is so intense that you were unable to sleep.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
thank you

Have a good weekend.

I hope you feel better soon.

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS