Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Experience:  Board certified.
65718478

I take trazodone 150 mg every night. This morning I

Customer Question

I take trazodone 150 mg every night. This morning I inadvertently took another trazadone tablet. I am due to drive somewhere soon. Is it safe for me to do so.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DIEGO BONILLA replied 4 months ago.

Hello

This is Dr. Bonilla, experienced in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary and Critical Care.

I understand your concerns. It won't be safe to drive for you for the next 10 hours after you took the trazodone. The medication will impair your attention and ability to drive. Please rate my answer. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks

Hello

Thanks,

Expert:  Dr. K. replied 4 months ago.
No it is not. This is a sleeping pill and you should not drive for about 8 hours.