Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I was just reading about a water ski enema. I was skiing

Customer Question

Hey Pearl! I was just reading about a water ski enema. I was skiing today and fell in a seated position. I immediately felt the surge of water in my anus, but luckily nothing vaginally. Shortly afterwards I had an urge to get the water out. Once in the bathroom, I could tell I was bleeding, but it wasn't gushing out. It's been about four hours and it still hurts, but it only bleeds if I dab/wipe. I have had a little bit of discharge, but not a solid bowel movement. I'm thinking everything is totally okay, but I was curious what symptoms I should be aware of?
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: 4 hours
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

Seems like a mild injury that is causing blood to appear.

It should heal in due course of time.

If however, there is increased bleeding that is continuous and the wound is not healing or worsening then you must be seen for this.

At the present moment though, I would just keep an eye on it.

If there is pain in the area I would recommend applying over-the-counter lidocaine gel that will numb the painful area.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end and then clicking on the submit button.

Kindest regards

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 4 months ago.

You are most welcome.

Wish you all the best.

Please do leave a rating before you leave as that is the only way I am paid by the website.

Kindest regards