How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 45561
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was wondering if you could help me. I am a very small girl

Customer Question

I was wondering if you could help me. I am a very small girl that had a full TT 4 months ago. Unfortunately it wasn't something I fully understood the extent of what the surgeon was going to do and I ended up with way more than I bargained for including liver damage(resolving now) and severe Gerd & heartburn (never had before) due to the tighness. But also I have severe pain and compression and bloating chronically that seems to be in the muscles, I did not realize he was going to do that as I was happy with my muscles. It is a tightness and pain that is beyond normal especially in the center area all the way from my pelvis to pubic area. I was wondering if you could help I was so healthy prior and this is devastating my life. I am willing to try and ask for any advice. I don't know if there is a way to undo this. I was thinking of having the muscles spread apart again in hopes that it would help but it is MAJOR surgery.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 11 months ago.

This is Dr. David

I am sorry you have had a bad tummy tuck.

it is not right you are in such pain.

yes, reversal of the tummy tuck is another surgery. there are plastic surgeons who specialized in repairing mistakes other plastic surgeons do.

Dr. Paul Nassif and Dr. Terry Dubrow are on a show called Botched which is a reality show about these surgeons fixing patients who have had other plastic surgeries which didn't work out correctly.

you should also see a pain management doctor and also a neurologist as well

there are some nerve pain medications like neurontin (gabapentin) or lyrica which could help decrease pain.

a 5% lidocaine patch on the area could also help numb nerves and decrease pain

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

Thanks for using