Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Experience:  Board certified.

I live in Canada. I live close to the cities of Saskatoon

Customer Question

I live in Canada. I live close to the cities of Saskatoon and Edmonton. I want to know any Dr. that prescribes Trimix penile injection compound. I have used it for several years. I have usually got a supply in the US. I need to get an appointment with
with a Dr. that will do the necessary checks and give me a prescription. If there is a Canadian Dr.that will do it on line like some US Drs. that would be fine.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 3 months ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your question.

No doctor can do this online. You have to consult a doctor in your location for the treatment.

Please contact the below institute for the medication:

Alberta Urology Institute Inc.,
Suite 400 Hys Centre, 11010-101 Street NW
Edmonton, AB T5H 4B9

Take care.

Please rate the answer with a positive rating.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have this information already. This is a clinic of many different Drs. I do not have a specific name of a Dr. that prescribes Trimix and you have to be refered to go to this clinic. This information is not what I am looking for. There are Drs. and pharmacies in the Us that do this on line. However, they will not ship to Canada. I need the specific name of a Dr. that I can get an appointment with. Sometimes in the US they are call all male clinics such the Summit All Male Medical Clinic in Arizona. I would like some information of one of these in my area in Canada.
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 3 months ago.

Try this link from the Trimax website. You can fill out the form and be referred to the closest Dr in your area who is prescribing it. It is an online form. I hope it works for you.