Dr.Amita
Dr.Amita, Doctor
Experience:  MD.Extensive knowledge of medicine.
20638885

I HAVE A SPOT OF WARMTH ON THE THUMB PAD PART OF MY PALM. IT

Customer Question

I HAVE A SPOT OF WARMTH ON THE THUMB PAD PART OF MY PALM. IT ONLY FEELS HOT WHEN I TOUCH IT TO SOMETHING. IT IS JUST UNDER THE UPPER HAND PART WHERE A CANCER WAS RECENTLY REMOVED. I HAVE AN ABCESS ON MY BUTT.
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: I HAVE SERIOUS PROSTATE CANCER AND TYPE 2 DIABETES. IN GENERAL I AM LOW ON ENERGY, TIRE EASILY.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: JUST WHEN I FIRST NOTICED THIS HOT SPOT I HAD A HALO MIGRAINE, AND I HAVE HOT FLUSHES FROM HORMONE SHOTS TAKEN FOR THE CANCER.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 10 months ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for the question ..

I am sorry to hear about your issues ...

As you have had cancer removed at same point , and this recent hot spot could be small abscess which need evaluation .

It would be ideal for you to have X ray hand to localize lesion exactly and to decide what to do next .

As you have abscess on Butt also , so this could also be abscess .

Please proceed as I advised you .

Good luck .

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-abid/

Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 10 months ago.

.