How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask khagihara Your Own Question
khagihara, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 6590
Experience:  Trained in the multiple medical fields for many years.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
khagihara is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Unusual question, how to stop an erection from happening in

Customer Question

Unusual question, how to stop an erection from happening in a natural way that can be reversed. As my Husband is goin on a Business trip, ha and I want to discourage him from getting an erection and doing something he'll regret later
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  khagihara replied 11 months ago.

Give him low dose of paxil (paroxetine). It would cause sexual dysfunction as one of the side effects. Talk to his primary care doctor.

Related Medical Questions