Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I'm experiencing wariness in my right leg when sitting. Just

Customer Question

I'm experiencing wariness in my right leg when sitting. Just started a couple of days ago. What could cause that? No pain.
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?
Customer: I don't notice any swelling.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have boarder line high blood pressure 139/78. I have Glucoma. Took blood test earlier this year, doctor found no kidney issue, no diabetes, no high cholesterol
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for the question and coming here. I would like to have few important details. Any lower backache? If there is any pain it radiates to the right leg and thigh?