Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

I have a loose and abnormally large anus which looks

Customer Question

I have a loose and abnormally large anus which looks extremely awful and gets noticed very easily because of which I have serious and debilitating social problems. People curse at me and sear at me which further aggravates my problem. I tried to eat more which I think may help. I cannot do physical exercise beyond a ceertain point because I feel sensation at my anus when I lift more weight etc. My hips are very small which is a part of the problem. Almost everyone notices it and swears at my back which causes pain in my testicles and anus. SOme of the causes that I think have lead to this problem are undernutrition or starvation for many months, in fact years (low diet). Please suggest how can I cure this problem.
JA: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: Does circumcision impact the condition of anus.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: This is a very serious problem for me which stops me from living normally
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 3 months ago.

This is Dr. David

I am sorry you are having these issues.

circumcision doesn't affect the anus.

you should do kegel exercises to help strengthen the muscle around your anus.

you should see a doctor who can examine your anus and rectum and see if all of the muscles are working properly.

do you have a doctor you can see?